Fri, 08 Jun 2018
It’s essential to use the right sized opener (motor) for the size and weight of your garage door. Garador’s range includes 2 openers to suit sectional and tilt residential doors, the GDO-9 and GDO-11. The GDO-6 has been developed for rolling garage doors. For industrial sized doors, the GDO-10 is your go-to.
All of our openers feature TrioCode™128 advanced multi-frequency technology. TrioCode™ uses three frequencies to defeat interference from other common wireless products in your neighbourhood, such as baby monitors and wireless entertainment systems. The 128-bit encryption relies on trillions of rolling codes, creating a new code each time the door is operated. Rest assured with these odds that only your transmitters will open your garage door.
Garador GDO-9 Opener
Our premium opener with super quiet operation and a 7 year, 20,000 cycle warranty
Garador GDO-11 Tilt/Sectional Opener
A reliable opener at an economical price, with all the important features and a 650N DC motor. Comes with 5-year, 10,000 cycle Warranty.
Standard Features for Garador™ Sectional and Tilt Openers
• Soft Start/Soft Stop operation that reduces noise and stress on the door by cleverly adjusting the speed at the start and end of each cycle
• Intelligent Sensitivity System (ISS) reacts to door obstructions to minimise the risk of damage to people, pets and property
• TrioCode™ multi-frequency coding system using three frequencies to overcome the increasing problem of interference within your neighbourhood
• TrioCode™ code hopping technology to generate a new random code with each use
• DC powered motor - choose the right opener with torque to suit your door
• Battery Backup and SmartSolar™ solar charging options for operation when or where mains power is unavailable
• ALPS (Automatic Limits Positioning System) that makes for millimetre perfect stops at the desired open and close positions
• Pre-assembled C-Rail for clean, safe installation and softer operation – available in a super quiet aluminium
• Courtesy Light that illuminates with each cycle, and can operate separately from the door
• Comes standard with up to three TrioCode™ Key ring Transmitters
• Garador™ PG-3 Programmer integration, allows service professionals to swiftly service and upgrade your opener with the latest operating firmware and advanced functions
• Customisable operating modes that provide greater flexibility for your garage, including Vacation Mode – which blocks out all but one transmitter, and Pet & Pedestrian Mode – providing a limited opening for non-vehicular access
Optional Features for Garador™ Residential Openers
• Smart Phone Control Kit
Garador offers you total peace of mind with our Smartphone Control Kit. Open your garage door from anywhere in the world (subject to cellular and WiFi connection and availability) and be notified whenever the door is used, along with many other convenient features.
• Quiet Belt Drive
For even quieter garage door operation (a handy option for families with babies or shift workers), ask about installing our Quiet Belt Drive. Available for GDO-9 openers.
Every Garador automated garage door opener comes standard with Triocode™ remote control technology, which delivers advanced security, reliable operation and an excellent operating range.
Garador™ GDO-6 Roller Door Opener
Comes with most of the standard features of the tilt and sectional openers, and a 7 year, 20,000 cycle warranty!
Garador™ GDO-10 Industrial Opener
Suitable for rolling doors up to 28m2, this motor has superior pulling power. It comes standard with a built-in battery back up and a wall mounted LCD control panel that can program a variety of operating modes. It has all the security and reliability that Garador is famous for and can manage up to 511 TrioCode™ 128 transmitters. If you're looking for a rolling door opener with true grit and state of the art features, you’ve found it in Garador's GDO-10.
Copyright © 2018 Garador | All Rights Reserved
Site designed and developed by 72DPI