We will have 7 competitions over 7 days leading into Christmas, each containing its own unique theme and prize. The daily competition dates are as follows :
Give away 1 : Dec 10 - theme based entry.
Give away 2 : Dec 11 - theme based entry.
Give away 3 : Dec 12 - theme based entry.
Give away 4 : Dec 13 - theme based entry.
Give away 5 : Dec 14 - theme based entry.
Give away 6 : Dec 15 - theme based entry.
Give away 7 : Dec 16 - theme based entry.
1. Each giveaway will have a closing date & time for entry which will be included within the post. Entries received after this time will not be included in the draw.
Eligibility to enter
1. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
2. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
1. To enter competitions hosted by Facebook.com, eligible Entrants must be a fan of the Garador Garage Door Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/garadorgaragedoors) and the Garador Instagram page (located at https://www.instagram.com/garadorgaragedoors/
2. Entrants may only enter competitions once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
3. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of winners
1. The mechanism used to select a winner will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition. If the winner is to be selected randomly then a random entry selector will be used, powered by wufoo.com commentpicker.com or similar.
2. All valid entries received between the dates specified in the promotion copy connected to the competition will be considered.
3. The number of winners will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition.
4. The result of the draws is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. The prize will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition.
2. Under the New Zealand Consumer Law, there are some warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under the New Zealand Consumer Law. Except as otherwise required under the New Zealand Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
4. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the winner
1. The Promoter will attempt to notify each winner after being selected referred to in clause 11 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via private Facebook message.
2. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
3. Prizes will be sent to the winners by courier. We will endeavour to send the prizes as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee a pre-Christmas despatch. If prizes are unable to be sent prior to Christmas, they will be sent early in the New Year.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
1. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
1. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
1. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize.
1. Promotions run on Facebook.com and instagram.com are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram membership and the use of Facebook and Instagram generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com and the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.help.instagram.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and Instagram and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.