Garador Competition entry and eligibility
1. This competition is open to New Zealand residents who are over the age of 18 years who purchase a Garage Door from a Garador Dealership.
2. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of B&D Doors and its subsidiaries, related entities or agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The competition commences 01 February 2018 at 8am and concludes on 31 March 2018 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Entrants may only enter the competition once per purchase.
5. A Garage door must be purchased between the above dates to be eligible and a copy of the invoice must be loaded online at time of entry. Note – Door may be installed after the above dates, therefore confirmed order of a door will be classed as a valid entry.
Prize details and prize draw
1. Ten winners will be randomly selected from the completed and validated entries on Friday 13 April 2018.
2. Entry must include a picture or scan of the invoice or receipt for the Garador Garage Door from the dealer. B&D NZ will validate this with the dealer to confirm eligibility.
3. The winners will be notified by email or phone by Tuesday 17 April 2018 at 5pm. If the winners have not confirmed receipt of the prize by Friday 27 April 2018 the prize will be forfeited. A redraw will be done and new winner notified by 30 April 2018 at 5 pm. The prize is for 1 of 10 Nespresso Essenza Coffee Machines with Aeroccino, valued at $299. The prize is not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/ or interviewed by Garador to use his or her name and city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes Garador’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
1. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The promoter of this competition is B&D Doors (NZ) Ltd, 46 Braeburn Drive, Hornby, Christchurch. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of the promoter.
4. The decisions of B&D Doors (NZ) Ltd on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. B&D Doors reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. B&D Doors reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
5. To the extent permitted by law, B&D Doors excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
6. Any personal information collected as part of this competition will be held by B&D Doors (NZ) Ltd in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.
Copyright © 2018 Garador | All Rights Reserved
Site designed and developed by 72DPI